My Autumn To-Do List
This blog post is something a little different and something a bit more personal! If you know me you will know Autumn is one of my favourite seasons (apart from Winter!) and I have been keeping a little list of things I would like to do this coming season before Christmas is officially upon us! (Even though I’ve been listening to Christmas music already!!)
Some of these I’ve done, some I’m planning on doing and others I just would just like to do!
- Go pumpkin picking
- Drink all the Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks
- Have a Halloween movie marathon
- Go to a firework display
- Always have a book on the go
- Get my winter wardrobe sorted
- Start prepping a Christmas Cake
- Get prepared for my Edinburgh trip in November
- Get outside and walk more... EXPLORE
- Dedicate more time to blogging
- Get more creative with my blog pictures
- Bake everything and anything
There you have it! My Autumn to do list! Maybe I will start a series and do one of these every season? What do you guys think?
Anyway can you believe we are already half way through September? HOW did this happen?? I’m so excited for the colder months! The nights have already started drawing in and I can feel a chill ness in the air and I am LOVING it!
What’s your favourite season(s)? Are you looking forward to the colder months or longing for Summer to stick around just a little bit longer?